Software-engineer Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Remote Director, Professional Services, Sparkrock (Remote) OTE $125,000/year USD
Sparkrock · Schweiz, Switzerland · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
Are you a high performing Director or Senior Delivery Manager looking to make a meaningful impact to the Society by playing an influential role in driving innovation in Service Delivery that impacts Social benefit organizations? Waiting for the right opportunity to Manage a book of business with revenues up to $3-5 M and, showcasing your financial acumen and ability to drive business success.
At Sparkrock, we provide software to help people that are making a difference in the world. Our foundation is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, which provides a robust, scalable, and powerful ecosystem to build our solutions in, using the latest in Microsoft 365 technologies.
Sparkrock helps social benefit organizations like nonprofits, school boards, and government agencies to reach their greatest potential using technology. We help to make these mission-driven organizations more efficient, freeing up their time and resources to focus on the good they want to achieve. Every day nearly 45,000 people use our ERP & CRM products to make the world a better place, and we’re looking to double our impact in the next three years.
When working with our customers, we build a fully integrated Finance/HR/Payroll solution that eliminates the need for having multiple software solutions struggling to communicate with each other. Sparkrock makes the day-to-day process of our customers more seamless and cost-effective.
We are seeking a Seasoned Delivery Director who isn’t afraid of changing the status quo to push herself and the team to achieve short term results and place them on a long term growth trajectory.
We deliver based on what customers need, not based on the specifics of a methodology. In some areas that’s heresy! We carve out the best of the software development lifecycle, the project lifecycle, continuous improvement and business analysis to create a process that is fast-paced, customer-focused, and always improving.
If you are highly motivated and love building and growing, this is the place for you.
What will you be doing?
- Professional Services Team Management
- P&L and Book of Business Management
- Delivery Management
- Resource Allocation
- Financial Analysis and Planning
- Cost Management
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Operational Efficiency
- Team Development
- Sales Support
What you will NOT be doing?
- Day-to-day project management
- Selling solutions and services to Customers.
- Perform specific tasks towards the Customer deliverables, E.g.: Project plan
- Engineering or development tasks.
What will you learn?
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Financial Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Delivery Management
- Business Development
- Problem-Solving and Risk Management
- Operational Efficiency and Process Improvement
- Interdepartmental Collaboration
- Negotiation and Contract Management
- Continuous Learning and Development
- P&L Management for a book of business
- Delivery Management
- Client Management
- Team Management
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline.
- Advanced degrees (e.g., Masters in Technology or MBA) will be preferred.
- 10-15 years of progressive experience in professional services, project management, or similar roles within the software or technology industry.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a leadership or management position, preferably as a Senior Manager or Director within a Professional Services organization.
- Experience in overseeing a portfolio of projects, managing P&L and book of business with revenues up to 3-5M dollars.
- Demonstrated success in achieving and maintaining a healthy profit margin within the Professional Services division.
- Proven track record in turning loss positions into profitable businesses through strong strategy and execution.
- Solid delivery management skills, with a track record of successfully delivering ERP SaaS product implementations.
- Experience in client relationship management, including dealing with key stakeholders, understanding customer needs, and driving customer success.
- Demonstrated financial acumen, including budgeting, revenue forecasting, and cost management.
- Key Characteristics
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a diverse team of professionals, fostering a culture of collaboration, growth, and high performance.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills to effectively interact with clients, internal teams, and executive stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to identify root cause, opportunities for process improvement and operational efficiency.
- Knows the SaaS Product Delivery model
- Career path
- Started career as a Business Analyst or Consultant or Software Engineer.
- Switched to leading a team of Business Analysts or Consultants or Software Engineers.
- Grew into to Management roles, managing Software development or Implementation projects.
- Promoted as Program manager or Senior Delivery manager.
- Currently working as a Director or working towards becoming one in future.
- Previous Companies and Projects
- Worked in one of Big 4 Technology Consulting firms
- Worked on ERP implementations
- Worked on SaaS product implementations
- Managed Consultants, Developers and other Project Managers
- Managed Fixed-budget contracts.
- Managed remote global teams.
- Participated in >15 software implementation projects in different roles and 5+ of them in Management roles.
Nice to have
- Understanding of the education and non-profit sectors in Canada, with prior experience working directly with school boards and non-profit organizations.
- French language
- North American Time Zone or Flexibility to work in North American Time Zone
- We are 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. We don’t care when you’re online, just that you have time with your team and customers and most importantly deliver great results.
- Dedication to development. We focus on career pathing for each and every one of our employees and help provide training to advance at every stage in your career.
- Focus on culture. Coffee chats, happy hours, cooking classes, book clubs, and more!
- Stipend to help set up your ideal home office.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities.
Gepostet am 7. Sept. 2023.