Maven-build-tool Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Homeoffice Product Marketing Manager
LMS365 · Europa, Naher Osten und Afrika, Austria · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
Who are we?
We’re LMS365. As a solution, we are the only learning, engagement, and performance platform built into Microsoft 365 and Teams. As a company, we are a talented group of individuals with a mission to empower people to learn for life and become the best versions of themselves. For us learning, engagement, and performance are who we are, what we do, and all that we encourage
We believe in putting people over platform, centering authentic relationship-building with our customers, and helping to transform the way people grow.
What’s it like to work with LMS365?
We often describe LMS365 as a global playground where people are driven by passion and curiosity. Our team has also said that working with us is fun, dynamic, collaborative, innovative, and always supported by continuous learning.
At LMS365, we have a strong intercultural foundation for our global team, which requires thoughtful collaboration and intentional teamwork. We’re dedicated to creating and upholding an inclusive workplace where all employees feel valued and supported. Our team members are passionate about their work and are driven to achieve goals, both personally and professionally. And though we believe in working hard, we also believe in having fun and enjoying ourselves while we empower learning, engagement, and performance across the world.
Tell Me About The Role.
The Product Marketing Manager is part of the Marketing & Communication team and is responsible for creating and conveying irresistible product messaging that speaks directly to our target audience.
As our new Product Marketing Manager, you'll be at the forefront of our mission of bringing our AI-powered learning, performance, and engagement platform to the market. You'll dive into market research, craft compelling messages, and join forces with cross-functional teams to drive the success of our products. We're on a mission to establish category leadership, and you'll be right at the heart of it all.
Your work will include:
- Market Insights: Diving deep into market research, gathering customer intel, and analyzing competitors to spot opportunities and challenges in the market. We'll use data-backed insights to supercharge our messaging, pricing, and strategic moves.
- Messaging Magic: Create and convey irresistible product messaging that speaks directly to our target audience. Your knack for turning tech talk into customer benefits is our secret weapon.
- Go-to-Market: Collaborating with peers from Product Development, Marketing, and Sales to plan and execute knockout strategies for product launches and feature updates.
- Sales Enablement: Working hand-in-hand with our Sales team, equipping them with the tools and knowledge they need to champion our products. Your guidance ensures we're all singing from the same marketing hymn sheet.
- Collateral Development: Leading the charge in crafting top-notch marketing materials that stay true to our messaging and brand guidelines.
A day in the life of a Product Marketing Manager.
You kick off your morning getting caught up on emails and Teams messages. It's your way of arming yourself with knowledge and preparing for the day ahead while staying connected with colleagues across the globe. You then join a Teams meeting with the Product Marketing Manager to discuss ongoing projects, updates, and any challenges faced by the team.
With a clear sense of priorities and a keen, fresh perspective, you dive headfirst into the heart of strategic long-term initiatives, where you may delve into the defining target customer personas, methodically dissect and analyze market trends, or diligently refine the complex fabric of product positioning and our strategy.
Before lunch, you plunge into DevOps and navigate the terrain of demo environments, following up on upcoming features. Armed with this knowledge, you weave compelling product narratives on feature capabilities, develop marketing collateral, and coordinate with designers and copywriters to ensure the messaging is on point.
Collaboration is key. As a Product Marketing Manager, you sit at the intersection between the customers, sales teams, and the product team so you have to work very cross-functionally, working with Product Managers, Marketing, and Sales. You often have to spend a lot of time in meetings with cross-functional stakeholders, but also have bouts of deep work like building presentations and a marketing strategy plan.
As the day progresses, it's time to manage ongoing marketing campaigns. The digital marketing team is your cavalry, and together, you craft messages that resonate across the digital realm. You analyze the ripples and performance of your email campaigns and review social media content.
At the end of your day, you gather your thoughts, reflect on the day's accomplishments, plan how and when to execute new tasks that have arrived during the day, and prepare for the next day.
Tell Me About The Benefits Available.
As a team member at LMS365, you can enjoy:
- The opportunity to help build a brand-new Product Marketing team and set your own thumbprint on the future of Product Marketing at LMS365
- Flexible work environment with the option to work from home or the office
- Professional development opportunities and career growth within the company
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the future of learning, engagement, and performance, and to contribute to the success of our customers
- Being a part of a global organization on an ambitious growth journey
Where is the job based?
This position can be based in Denmark, Germany, the UK, or the US with the availability to work remotely or in a hybrid fashion. We have offices in Aarhus, Charlottenlund, Erkrath, and Wrexham where we would be able to offer you a space.
What skills or experience are we looking for?
Many, but this specific role would be a great fit if you have:
- Collaborative Champ: You're a team player with killer collaboration skills.
- Wordsmith Wizard: You have strong written and verbal skills.
- Tech-Savvy: You have experience in marketing SaaS or tech products and are not afraid to dive into DevOps or have a technical talk with an engineer to understand the details of how a new feature works.
- Data Dynamo: Analytical skills are your bread and butter.
- Market Maven: You know your way around market research and competitive analysis.
- Project Prodigy: Strong project management and organizational skills are in your toolbox.
Anything else I should know?
Yes. That we don’t expect you to be a “perfect match” based on the role description. What does that mean?
It means that we celebrate the unique knowledge you can offer that might not be mentioned in this job post. We appreciate diversity in all forms, and that includes the backgrounds and past experiences of our team members. So, if you don’t work with every system we mentioned or aren’t an expert in every skill we listed, we still encourage you to apply. Because a growth mindset and an openness to learn are the most important to us.
Alright. I'm intrigued. What are the next steps?
We’re excited that you’re interested in working with us in the Product Marketing Manager position. We’ve tried to make the application process as streamlined and painless as possible. Below you can have a peek at our hiring process, so you know what to expect.
- Click the apply button on this page (simple enough, right?)
- Next, you’ll be taken to another form where you’ll upload your resume, provide answers to a few additional questions, and only add a cover letter if you wish (you’re welcome)
- After the application is completed and you’ve clicked ‘Send’, you’ll receive a confirmation email, so you know that your application has been received, safely and soundly.
- Within approximately 25 days, you will hear from our recruitment team for an update on your application.
- If our team thinks the role is a great match for your profile, we will reach out to schedule a first interview. This will normally be a 20-minute chat to hear more about you and we will also share more about LMS365. It’s like speed-dating but with a bit more information.
- After this conversation, we will provide feedback on our conversation and let you know if we’d like to keep progressing with you along the hiring journey. If we see a match, we’ll invite you along for an interview together with the hiring manager. This will usually be 1-hour meeting (either over Teams or in person) where we like to dig deeper into your experience in the field.
- Next steps typically include a panel interview with members of the team. This 1-hour long interview will give you an opportunity to showcase your skills, design expertise, and problem-solving abilities, and of course, offers an excellent opportunity to get to know your maybe soon-to-be colleagues.
- Within an average of 35 days (we always like to shoot for sooner than later) you’ll know if it’s a “Yes, please!” or a “Maybe later” for joining our team.
Note: For US-based positions, background checks will be performed. For all positions, references will be required to validate your wonderful application.
We look forward to learning more about you and (hopefully) welcoming you onto the team soon!
Gepostet am 26. Sept. 2023.