Microsoft-sql-server Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Remote Back End Developer
C TWO · Europäischer Wirtschaftsraum, Germany · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
We're currently expanding our engineering team and looking for developers based in Poland, Croatia, Greece, Norway or the UK.
- Implementation of new product features in Back End and possibly some Front End.
- Create new and improve on existing algorithms, like our RPA orchestration algorithms.
- Full responsibility over code quality, performance and design choices.
- Participate in code and design reviews, teach and learn from other engineers.
- Help train and mentor junior developers.
- Be comfortable in helping to demonstrate our product to internal and external audiences.
- Be a lead-advocate for engineering quality - leading adherence to definition of done, and ensuring the number of stories coming back from QA are minimised
- Robust .NET Core Web applications development skill and excellent understanding of MSSQL.
- Windows Services in .Net Core development experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Familiar with DevOps concepts and technologies such as CI/CD, configuration management, virtual machines or containers and cloud hosting services such as Azure, etc.
- Software engineering best practices knowledge (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, SCRUM, Kanban).
- You have a curious mind that wants to learn about our customers and how we can provide value to them through our product.
- You have attention to detail and quality, but in an efficient and non-obsessive way.
- You are comfortable with getting into existing code bases.
- You are able to work independently when needed, and alongside teammates on projects, often at the same time.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Plans
- Life Assurance
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
For hires outside of the UK, Norway, and the US we will engage you via our Employer of Record, www.oysterhr.com/. They will employ you through their local entity and take care of paying your salary, all local taxes, benefits, your employment agreement, and full legal compliance. This gives you the comfort of being an employee with full rights and protection in your local jurisdiction whilst pursuing your role with us here at C TWO.
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Generous pension plan
- Health benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Home office budget
- Company mobile phone
- Call with Talent Team
- Call with Head of Engineering
- Code review (No coding take a look at some of our old code)
- Call with CTO
Gepostet am 11. Sept. 2023.