Python Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Remote Sr. Mobile Application Developer
Woolpert · Fully, Valais, Switzerland · Remote
Details zum JobangebotJob Type
About the Position
As a member of the Woolpert Digital Innovations team, the Sr. Mobile Application Developer provides hands-on engineering and technical leadership for our client mobility projects, such as rideshare, food delivery and last mile solutions. The successful Sr. Mobile Application Developer will research rapidly evolving cloud technologies in the cloud to stay current and know when and how to best incorporate them as part of an overall solution. This position is client facing and focused on successful project delivery including providing technical leadership for your project team, collaborating during discovery activities, developing technical solutions, hands-on coding and testing in an agile/scrum environment, and leading delivery teams through implementation, and production go-live. As part of the mobility team, the position often works with Google engineers to help clients adopt new mobility platforms. You will be on the front line of developing solutions using new Google mobility platforms.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional work experience designing and developing hybrid/cross-platform, and native mobile applications for Android and/or iOS.
- Minimum of one (1) year of client facing professional experience.
- Application development in a cloud environment, e.g., GCP, AWS, Azure
- Ability to work independently or as part of an engineering team.
- Experience developing interactive, real-time, performant user interfaces.
- Cross platform mobile application development experience using frameworks such as React Native, Flutter, Swiftic, etc.
- Experience with performance and benchmarking on Android and/or iOS.
- Experience releasing and maintaining mobile app store product(s).
- Front-end web development experience using frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue.js.
- Certifications and advanced degrees are highly desired, such as,
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Developer
- Associate Android Developer Certification
- Knowledge and experience with geospatial platforms, libraries, and tools, such as ArcGIS, GeoServer, QGIS, GDAL, OpenLayers, MapBox, Leaflet, CARTO, Google Maps APIs is a strong plus.
- Design, development and deliver enterprise and consumer mobile applications.
- Collaborate in full-life cycle customer projects working across multiple teams such as sales, customer engineering, cloud architect/engineering and mobile development.
- Actively participate in an agile environment, and team processes such as code reviews, dev ops, project meetings and design sessions/reviews.
- Help identify solutions to business and technical challenges.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor other software engineers in mobile app development best practices.
- Work to deliver high quality code and documentation (deliverables) according to project schedule.
- Research and evaluate the latest mobile application technologies, and share knowledge as a subject matter expert.
- Maintain and support mobile applications developed for our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Gepostet am 10. Aug. 2023.