Aws Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Remote AI Programmer
TEKsystems · Schweiz, Switzerland · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
The AI programmer is responsible to execute projects across a variety of functional areas from digital marketing, to analytics and marketing, leveraging our AI and data science strategy. The AI coder works in close collaboration with the AI insights managers, customer excellence and innovation and also the lead digital. The AI Operations manager executes on the AI strategy embedding predictive insights and generative AI across the organization
Responsibilities & accomplishments
• Executes on the data science and predictive analytics/generative AI strategy for the organization
• Develop and implement machine learning and AI models, including but not limited to large language models, for various applications.
• Collaborate with data scientists and business analysts to interpret data and adjust models accordingly.
• Train, tune, and deploy large language models for specific applications.
• Participate in code reviews and contribute to team knowledge sharing.
• Drive actionable insights through deep AI based analytics and based on integrated data strategy.
• Documents all AI projects for future use.
• Implement concrete best practices from global, and other countries as well as from industries
• Enable excellence and efficiency in analytics service delivery by leveraging offshore NBS Connect.
• Fosters a culture of innovation to anticipate future customer needs and promotes areas for innovative approaches in predictive analytics leveraging tools such as AI, RPA etc. AI Analytics Champion
- cloud computing
- Google Cloud
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Gepostet am 6. Sept. 2023.