Kubernetes-container-platforms Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Remote Senior Software Architect, Accelerated Computing SDN
NVIDIA · Schweiz, Switzerland · Remote
Details zum JobangebotAs a Senior Software Architect in the Accelerated Computing team, you will craft Software Defined Networking (SDN) architectural solutions and be part of a team of specialists who span across numerous technological fields related to the modern data center, such as distributed AI and deep learning systems, High Performance Computing (HPC), Networking Operating Systems, Virtualization, Storage, and more.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Define system and software architecture for Software Defined Networking (SDN) controllers of ground breaking emerging AI and HPC networks which involves innovative software and hardware.
- Be an active member in setting the use-cases and metrics for Monitoring Complex High-speed Networks Control-plane.
- Work closely with various groups within NVIDIA to bring AI and HPC network technologies to reality, including GPU and Switch HW and SW teams, Product as well as fellow architects.
What We Need To See
- Hold a B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering from a reputable university (or equivalent experience).
- 6+ years of proven experience as a software architect.
- Proven Networking experience
- A teammate with a can-do attitude, high energy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability and flexibility to work and communicate effectively in a multi-national, multi-time-zone corporate environment.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- SDN definition/development experience
- InfiniBand hands-on experience
- Experience in Kubernetes.
- Stellar communication skills.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Gepostet am 15. Aug. 2023.