Typescript Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Homeoffice Technical Team Lead
GoStudent GmbH · Europäische Union, Austria · Remote
Details zum JobangebotReimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
We're seeking an experienced and dynamic Technical Team Lead. If you're driven by data, thrive on technical challenges, and have a passion for leadership, we want you on our team!
What you'll do:
- Lead and Inspire: Mentor and guide a team of developers, ensuring alignment with our business goals and fostering a culture of excellence
- Drive Technical Direction: Sufficiently utilize the technologies in our stack to create high-impact features
- Make Data-Driven Decisions: Leverage data-driven development methodologies to enhance user experience and create moments of customer delight together with our Product Managers
- Collaborate Across Departments: Work closely with various teams to align technical strategy with business objectives.
- Promote Continuous Learning: Encourage ongoing growth, innovation, and learning within your team.
Who you are:
- An Experienced Leader: With 7+ years of software development experience and at least 3 years in a leadership role, you know how to guide and inspire a team
- A Strategic Thinker: Your ability to align technical projects with business goals shows your holistic approach to problem-solving
- A People Person: Your strong communication, collaboration, and decision-making skills make you an effective leader who can connect with team members and stakeholders alike. You have working proficiency in English
- A Growth-Oriented Individual: You understand the importance of continuous improvement and personal development, both for yourself and your team
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.
Disclose Privacy & Compliance Information
Gepostet am 7. Aug. 2023.