Software Engineer Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Hybrid Frontend Software Engineer (D&D Beyond)
Wizards of the Coast · Fully, Valais, Switzerland · Hybrid
Details zum JobangebotAt Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
As a Frontend Software Engineer working on the D&D team you will help design and build the next generation of D&D’s best-in-class digital toolset and marketplace, D&D Beyond.
What You'll Do:
- Build solutions using the latest web technologies including React, TypeScript, CSS, and HTML5.
- Write maintainable, high-quality features in a team-based development environment.
- Engage in a shared code base through peer reviews and pull requests.
- Write and maintain unit and integration tests.
- Assist with improving code integration and deployment processes.
- Participate in planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Adhere to and improve processes and coding standards.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- At least 2 years of industry experience as a front-end software engineer using modern web development technologies like React, TypeScript, and CSS3.
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs using industry-standard practices.
- Proven ability to deliver features that are accessible for as many people and devices as possible.
- Familiarity with setting up and maintaining build and deployment processes for front-end applications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Ability to think outside of the box.
- A curious attitude with an excitement to learn new things and contribute to all areas of the product.
- Experience with Next.js and Node.js.
- Familiarity with AWS and Docker.
- Knowledge of accessibility web standards (WAI-ARIA, WCAG).
- Experience practicing test-driven development.
- Knowledge of Material UI.
- Experience building frontends for E-Commerce sites including integrating with payment providers like PayPal, Stripe, Sailthru.
- A passion for Dungeons & Dragons (D&D).
- You enjoy healing party members in the midst of battle (but all new party members are welcome!)
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role. The range listed is just one component of Wizards of the Coast’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Wizards of the Coast provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Product Discounts, and more.
Gepostet am 6. Sept. 2023.