Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs in Baden
Hybrid Global Process Owner "Request to Quotation"
Accelleron · Baden, Aargau, Switzerland · Hybrid
Details zum Jobangebot
At Accelleron, we go further. Building on the heritage of more than 100 years as ABB Turbocharging, you will join a team of true experts in an exciting international environment that share a commitment to excel, to be a trusted partner in supporting our customers in the gradual change towards sustainable industries with innovative technology, expertise, and smart solutions. We are driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions as we welcome and celebrate individual differences.
Reporting to the Head of Global Service Operations and CRM Development Baden, Switzerland, you will be globally responsible for our service network "request to quotation" process. You will also be leading small to medium-size (<200kCHF) CRM system projects from the business side to implement new functionalities and processes on our platform for other departments.
- Act as a business Global Process Owner and Subject Matter Expert for the global Request-to-Quotation process
- Business Application Owner for the CRM quotation front end used by service coordinators
- Close alignment with Global Process Owner for Order-to-Cash, Contract Management, operating service stations, and local unit support team within the central operations support team.
- Listen to the process user and customer feedback to identify development areas of the process, prioritize the developments, and lead the execution of the needed actions.
- Work together with IS and application owners to develop IT requirements and user stories and ensure that the process is supported by the right applications.
- Define and follow up the process KPI’s and reports to identify continuous improvement needs of the process.
- Ensure the alignment of all business processes together with other process owners.
- Manage a set of global standards and drive digitalization, including process documentation
- Elaborate and evaluate cost saving opportunities incl. feasibility, impact on product costs, and capital expenditures (Business Case)
- Ensure business testing and final release of changes for deployment (derived from improvement projects or periodic SAP releases)
- Hands-on and coordination of investigations for fast bug fixing.
- Develop and execute End User Training in collaboration with Global End User Training responsible.
- Managing medium to large-size system projects, responsible to meet scope, time, and cost targets
- University degree in Industrial Management, Information Technologies, or similar
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- Broad service business- process- and system understanding
- Fluent in English, German is an asset
- (preferred) knowledge in SAP4/HANA, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Self-driven, team player, good communication skills.
- Modern office, smart working
- Flexible Working Model
- Attractive holiday plans
- Remote Work Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
Gepostet am 10. Juli 2023.