Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs aus der Schweiz, Deutschland und Österreich
4633 Remote- und Homeoffice-Jobs online
Hybrid Senior Business Risk Advisor (Industrial Operations)
Glencore · Baar, Zug, Switzerland · Hybrid
Details zum Jobangebot
- Glencore Headquarters
- Baar , Zug , Switzerland
- Group Assurance Department
Senior Business Risk Advisor (Industrial Operations)
Group Assurance Department
We offer motivated candidates a unique insight into one of the world’s largest producers and marketers of commodities. Become part of a global, dynamic, and diverse team, which helps the board and senior management protect and enhance the organisation’s value through insightful and impactful assurance and acting as a catalyst for business improvement and positive change.
In Your Role, You Will
- Plan, perform, and lead remote and on-site assurance and advisory engagements worldwide
- Conduct assessments on current and emerging risks
- Support the business in recommendations to improve management controls and mitigate key risks
- Assess management controls to validate their design effectiveness
- Develop and perform testing to verify if management controls are operating as intended
- Identify control gaps, determine root causes, and support the business in developing appropriate actions to mitigate those gaps
- Present assurance and advisory results at asset, departmental, and senior management level
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Apply modern technology and data analytics to deliver outstanding assurance and advisory services
- Undertake ad-hoc special reviews and/or investigations as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Holds a university degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Environment, or equivalent
- Has at least 5 years of experience in internal or external audit, preferably in the mining industry, and/or working experience in capital project management, ESG, maintenance, supply chain management, or similar
- Is certified in internal auditing (CIA); other certifications linked to internal audit are a plus, but not required
- Is operationally excellent with a hands-on approach, producing high-quality work while meeting deadlines
- Is flexible to work in a global team across various time zones
- Has effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Is a great team player who is able to lead global project teams
- Has analytical skills combined with critical thinking
- Is experienced in data analytics and digitalisation
- Has excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken; additional languages, in particular Russian, are a plus
- Is motivated to travel up to 30% worldwide
- Holds an EU/Swiss work permit
- We are committed to providing benefits, which promote mental, physical, and financial well-being. From healthy meal options in our restaurants and bistros to free use of the in-house gym including sport classes with professional trainers.
- We reimburse public transport for commuting to work; alternatively, we offer free parking space.
- We provide tuition assistance for further education and training courses.
- We have a competitive parental leave policy. Our childcare benefits also include emergency childcare services and financial assistance towards daycare costs.
- Employees’ Swiss Pension 2nd pillar is fully paid by Glencore.
Who We Are
Glencore is one of the world’s largest global diversified natural resource companies and a major producer and marketer of more than 60 commodities that advance everyday life. Through a network of assets, customers and suppliers that spans the globe, we produce, process, recycle, source, market and distribute the commodities that support decarbonisation while meeting the energy needs of today. With around 140,000 employees and contractors and a strong footprint in over 35 countries in both established and emerging regions for natural resources, our marketing and industrial activities are supported by a global network of more than 40 offices.
Our Purpose is to responsibly source the commodities that advance everyday life. The products we source, and market play an essential role in modern life. From the copper, cobalt and nickel powering the electric vehicle and renewable energy revolution, to the energy products helping us power this transition and keeping the lights on today– what we do touches every part of life as we know it.
The diversity of our portfolio underpins our strategic ambition to play a leading role in enabling the decarbonisation of global energy usage through providing metals such as copper, cobalt, zinc, and nickel that are essential to the transition to a low-carbon economy. In a first for the mining and trading industry in addressing Climate Change, we launched a net zero total emissions ambition by 2050, which aligns our business strategy with the goals of the Paris Agreement.
Come and join us on our journey to a sustainable future.
Further information and reading
Note*: All applications will be subject to potential background checks. You will be informed if this will be the case. Further information about the processing of your personal data will be made available during the application process. We'll seek your explicit consent prior to processing the data
Gepostet am 6. Sept. 2023.