Senior Scientist (f/m/d) in USP PD – Continuous Bioprocessing
Celonic Group · Basel, Schweiz
Online seit 2023-03-15 13:00:00.0
Details zum Jobangebot
Celonic is a privately owned Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with four state-of-the-art sites located in Basel (Switzerland headquarters), Stein (AG, Switzerland) and Heidelberg, Germany. Celonic provides comprehensive GMP development and manufacturing services for New Biological Entities (NBEs) and Biosimilars, as well as Cell & Gene Therapy associated services worldwide. Our portfolio includes the development of cell lines, production processes, as well as non-GMP and GMP manufacturing of biopharmaceutical drug substances and drug products. Currently, there are over 500 highly qualified employees working at our sites. As the company is expanding, Celonic is looking to bring in more dedicated and qualified employees.
To support our USP Team at our Basel site, we are looking for a Senior Scientist (f/m/d) in USP PD – Continuous Bioprocessing.
Your area of responsibility:
- Leading technical and scientific activities for the upstream process development utilizing Continuous Bioprocessing tools for intensification of 3D cell culture of both Biologics and ATMP based processes
- Contribute and lead where appropriate the expansion of the current portfolio of activities in Continuous Bioprocessing with main focus among others on process intensification and emerging technologies / PAT
- Working in a matrix-team environment to drive the design and planning of laboratory work, ensuring scientific integrity and maintaining high standards of laboratory practices in all development activities
- Supporting technology transfer from process development to GMP manufacturing sites of Celonic and from external stakeholders
- Representing the USP Team in project meetings and client meetings, making presentations to customers and project teams as required
- Responsible for writing of risk assessments, development plans and project reports (internal and customer reports) ensuring data integrity related to Continuous Bioprocessing
- Providing in-depth USP expertise to other team members of USP Process Development Department and supporting the personal development of junior members of the team through matrix management
Your skills & qualification:
- University degree in scientific or engineering disciplines in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or similar qualification
- 3 + years of relevant hands-on industry experience with a strong focus on process intensification of suspension cell cultures; experience in microcarrier/adherent cell culture is advantageous
- Thorough knowledge and experience of state-of-the-art upstream technologies, in particular on process intensification and perfusion processes; experience in PAT for in process and feedback control
- Resilient, with the ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload within a fast-paced professional environment, with strong attention to details
- Ability to engage constructively with colleagues at all levels of the organization to deliver objectives and to take project ownership and pride in its delivery
- High degree of motivation with the ability to apply critical thinking to data and processes, with a solution-oriented perspective
- High level of interpersonal and teamwork skills in an interdisciplinary team, hands-on mentality and organizational talent
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written); German skills are favourable.
Why Celonic? - We offer:
- Permanent position, full-time.
- Flexible working hours.
- Responsible and interesting tasks in a forward-looking company.
- Professional development opportunities based on individual potential.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and the opportunity to contribute your ideas.
- Attractive company fitness program.
- A collegial working environment built on respect as well as strong team spirit.
Do we have your attention? We look forward to receiving your application!
Please complete our application form with the relevant documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations
Senior Game AI Engineer
TLM Partners · Schweiz, Schweiz
Online seit 2023-03-14 13:00:00.0