Marketing Lead E-Sign
Smallpdf · Zürich und Umgebung , Schweiz
Online seit 2023-05-20 14:00:00.0
Details zum Jobangebot
The last thing anyone living abroad needs is to figure out how to receive their post from home, right? That's why our founders were inspired in 2013 to create an online tool that could turn huge PDFs into small, easy-to-send versions. And it turns out, they weren't the only ones with this problem. Millions of people started using our tool to compress PDFs, and that was the start of Smallpdf as we know it today.
In 2022, we took a big step forward by joining forces with Pdftools (daughter company), founded in 2002. They specialise in developing a range of products for creating, manipulating, and validating PDF and PDF/A files to support the entire document workflow. Together, we bring even more value to our customers, and make it easier for them to manage their documents.
As a team of over 120 people and with offices in Zurich, Belgrade, and Barcelona, we're proud to have made PDFs easier for over a billion customers in 24 languages with over 20 PDF tools across our web, mobile, and desktop applications. And our reputation for Swiss engineering standards has made us a trusted choice for industry leaders like Lufthansa, UBS, and Swiss Life, and millions of people around the world.
Objectives of this role
- Lead the execution of marketing activities from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze performance data, customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Via focus on performance marketing, CRM and brand, test, and evolve lead-nurturing tactics
- Work closely with product team to refine positioning, target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, document business processes, and product marketing
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more active customers
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns with focus on SEM, SEO and Social Media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Data-driven marketing mindset with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Native or equivalent in English
Nice to Haves
- Brand marketing experience
🌍 You get to impact the way over 60 million people get work done every month.
🚀 Push boundaries and dare to fail—that’s how we learn!
💻 Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work environment: you can choose when to work from home and will meet with your team live 4 days per quarter 😉
🏝️ Unlimited vacation days—yep, you read that right—plus year-end company holidays.
🐶 Don’t leave your four-legged friends at home, our offices are pet-friendly
📚 A personal development budget of up to 2,000 CHF every year, plus 8 days off for courses or training.
🍻 BBQs, game nights, meet-ups in the Swiss Alps, or in kayaks on Lake Zurich—we’re serious about great coffee, karaoke, and Mario Kart, too!
Smallpdf is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a talented, diverse, and inclusive workforce is our greatest strength. We strongly oppose any form of hiring or workplace discrimination against candidates or employees on any basis, including race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, philosophy, nationality, disability, or genetic information. We’re committed to fostering a safe, supportive environment where everyone can come to work as their full selves and reach their greatest potential.
By submitting your application, you allow Smallpdf to handle and store your data.
Smallpdf does not seek or accept unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for and will not pay any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited applications or CVs except as required in a written contract between Smallpdf and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Lead Frontend Software Engineer E-Commerce (w/m/d) 60% - 100%
Migros-Genossenschafts-Bund · Zürich , Schweiz
Online seit 2023-05-20 14:00:00.0