Business Development Representative (Remote / German / SaaS)
Publitas.com · Deutschland und die Schweiz, Österreich
Online seit 2023-05-20 14:00:00.0
Details zum Jobangebot
Create customer value.
Are you a self-starter who takes ownership & responsibility from day one? Do you want to launch your career at the next hyper-growth remote-first SaaS company that keeps growing immensely even in current times? If you want to jump on-board with something truly disruptive, keep scrolling
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as IKEA—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1900 customers worldwide.
You'll join a newly-built acquisition EMEA team, and we’re looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to help us generate new leads and ultimately growth. We call this type of person a ‘hustler’—someone who is not afraid to go out on a limb and has a remarkable drive to achieve results. As a BDR, you’ll stand on the frontline of our company’s growth. You’ll be the first touchpoint for new clients as you proactively reach out to prospects and follow-up with leads, building authentic relationships with each interaction. Luckily for you, we have some of the world’s leading retail brands on board to use as references and help you get started.
Do you want to learn more about our international sales team and why they are so passionate about working for Publitas? Then click HERE to watch a short introduction video, get ready to be inspired!
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Book demo sessions with potential customers
- Write and execute outreach campaigns via email and social channels
- Qualify leads & schedule product demonstrations with decision-makers or senior influencers in businesses - including lead qualification and assignment to the sales team
- Diligently documenting your progress to ensure full visibility across the teams using our CRM.
- Prospecting, educating, qualifying, and developing Target Accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Researching companies, and identifying key players in various industries and verticals.
- Designing processes to better improve your funnels and performance.
- Work alongside marketing and sales to source and engage with high potential prospects and companies.
- Conduct competitor analysis and be constantly abreast of market trends - research and stay across retail marketing community and networking events
- You’re located in the EU timezone
- You’re fluent in English and a near-native speaker in German.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in sales or business development in the DACH region.
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You love connecting with new people and are able to express your enthusiasm over the phone (cold calling experience preferred).
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry.
- You have experience in selling marketing solutions (MarTech)
- You have experience with the retail/e-commerce market and SaaS industry.
- You have a basic understanding of HTML, tag management software, and advertising software.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You are self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
What can you expect from us?
- €21.600 - €39,600 gross base salary per year. Salaries are assessed based on your relevant experience, level of seniority, and location.
- Plus performance-based bonus.
- 25 vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/co-working allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We'll challenge and support each other through 1-1 sessions to get the most out of your and our potential.
- Please also have a read through our Recruitment FAQ
- We promise to get rid of everything that stands in your way so you can create your best work. If this sounds like your kind of place, it’s time to get in touch.
Please feel free to contact our recruitment team at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Mitarbeiter im Kundenservice 1st Level / 2nd Level (m/w/d) in Salzburg
MHK Group AG · Salzburg, Österreich
Online seit 2023-05-17 14:00:00.0
Projektmanagement Office Mitarbeiter:in (m/w/d)
consourcive · Österreich , Österreich
Online seit 2023-05-15 14:00:00.0
Außendienst Deutschland Gebiet Süd und/oder Gebiet West (m/w/d)
Organoid Technologies GmbH · Österreich , Österreich
Online seit 2023-05-13 14:00:00.0
DevOps Engineer z Azure
Billennium · Europäische Union , Österreich
Online seit 2023-05-15 14:00:00.0