Software-engineer Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Luzern
Remote Senior iOS Developer, Gigster Network
Gigster · Luzern, Switzerland · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
Do you want to work on cutting-edge projects with the world’s best developers? Do you wish you could control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Are you interested in the future of work and how the cloud will form teams? If so - the Gigster Talent Network is for you.
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize 'the next great vision' or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! From blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more, Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology.
We are seeking highly skilled Senior iOS Developers to join our Talent Network. As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality mobile applications for iOS devices. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including product managers, designers, and backend engineers to build user-friendly and scalable iOS applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Leading the end-to-end development cycle of complex and scalable iOS applications, from concept to deployment.
- Designing innovative solutions while collaborating on strategic technical decision-making for performance, security, and maintainability.
- Working with third-party APIs and iOS SDKs to integrate with other systems and services.
- Implementing and managing automation tools and frameworks ensures consistent and repeatable deployments across environments.
- Writing clean, well-documented, and maintainable code that follows software engineering best practices.
- Conducting code reviews, ensuring adherence to best practices, and driving continuous improvement.
- Mentoring teammates while sharing your expertise and empowering growth.
- Working closely and collaborating with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to identify and define application requirements.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and maintaining iOS applications.
- Expert-level proficiency in Swift and Objective-C programming languages.
- Extensive experience with Xcode, Interface Builder, and iOS SDKs.
- Extensive experience with third-party libraries and APIs such as Alamofire, AFNetworking, and Google Maps SDK.
- Deep understanding of iOS UI/UX design principles and Human Interface Guidelines.
- Experience with Git version control and Agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team, fostering a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
Benefits - We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great.
- World-class network. Be part of a network with the most talented people in the world.
- Amazing cutting-edge projects. Pick the projects from F500 companies that you’re interested in.
- 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. There is a time to overlap with the customer’s timezone, but most of the time, we work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Flexible offerings. Choose how many hours you want to work and how much you want to earn.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
The Gigster Talent Network is a highly curated set of the best software developers in the world. It’s not easy to become part of this select network - but when you do - you will work amongst the best from Silicon Valley and around the world.
Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding the US clients and scoping their projects - and you get to choose from a large variety of ‘Gigs’. You can choose Gigs that fit your schedule - from 10, 20, or 40 hours a week. You also get to choose your pay rate. All projects are staffed with a project manager, full stack team, QA, and DevOps.
All of our projects are for top-tier US companies and are delivered with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to VR imaging for medical use to large AI/ML projects. We even produce a case study for every project delivered - so you can take that with you as part of your portfolio.
In parallel - you will have access to an exclusive and energized network of the world’s most skilled experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside of Gigs - as well as at local community events, online hackathons, competitions, etc. The Gigster Talent Network is more than a simple marketplace - it’s truly an exclusive club.
Are you talented enough to be in the club?
Gepostet am 10. Aug. 2023.