Microsoft-outlook Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Luzern
Remote Business Development Manager
Kymanox · Luzern, Switzerland · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
Is Kymanox the right fit for you?
You want to make a difference and have an impact…
You enjoy having an influence in your day to day work…
You are motivated by working alongside a team filled with subject matter experts that will help you learn and grow…
You wake up every day and do what you do
… because patients deserve better.
If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place.
Kymanox is adding a Switzerland or Germany based Business Development Manager to our team to help grow and expand our EU client base and sales. Ideal candidates will have experience as an Engineer or similar role within the Medical Device, Cell and Gene Therapy, Pharma, or Biotech industry.
The Business Development Manager will work directly with the Chief Revenue Officer to build new client relationships, secure new projects (revenue), help our clients meet their objectives, and achieve the Company’s sales goals. At Kymanox we utilize a collaborative sales approach so that account managers, technical leaders and business development work together to identify and address our customers’ needs and grow the business.
- Work directly with Account Managers on assigned accounts to expand utilization of services and strategize on prospecting in additional therapeutic areas.
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing business in the Life Science industry.
- Build, maintain and manage a sales pipeline and forecast to achieve company revenue goals.
- Follow up on warm leads to convert into new business.
- Help draft proposals/solutions for project opportunities and define outline of SOW.
- Help resolve client challenges, conflicts, and concerns.
- Build a trusted/strategic relationship with decision-makers on the client-side.
- Monitor and maintain client relationships to identify partnership/contract growth opportunities.
- Create and deliver quarterly client presentations, including quarterly business reviews and action plans.
- Work closely with the Operations teams to accurately forecast and recognize potential client revenue.
- Attend events and conduct lead generation campaigns to discover new project opportunities.
- Actively promote the company’s profile and brand by participating in tradeshows, association events, and conferences.
- Keep CRM (SFDC) updated with all lead and opportunity information.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a STEM degree (Science, Math, or Engineering) from an accredited institution.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development.
- Sales experience in the Life Sciences industry is required.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, Biomedical and/or Medical Device is preferred. We do a lot of work in the combination product and pharmaceutical product life cycle space.
- Experience with managing or selling professional services and subject matter expertise in preferred.
- Experience developing new relationships & cross-selling current accounts.
- Previous experience with a CRM (Salesforce) preferred.
- Experience with MS Office products (Outlook, MS Teams, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
Desired Aptitude and Skill Set:
- Proven ability to provide consultative sales, and the ability to demonstrate your sales performance.
- Strong communication and customer presentation skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills as well as good written, verbal, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a sense of ownership and willingness to learn
- Independent achiever focused on meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills and a bias for action
- Ability to form partnerships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Thrive in a fast-paced, growing, and dynamic work environment
- Strong customer-service aptitude
- Seasoned soft skills (i.e., high EQ)
- Technology savvy
Up to 30% remote travel domestically and internationally is possible. A passport is required for this job.
Location: Candidates must be based in the greater Munich area Germany or Basel, Burn, or Lucerne Switzerland.
Kymanox (‘ki-mah-noks’), meaning Ideal Knowledge Transfer, advances life science innovation through insightful solutions and collaboration. We do this by accelerating the design and commercialization of modern medicines for our customers using integrated engineering, scientific, compliance, and project management solutions that are insightful, collaborative, and comprehensive.
By building and supporting the development of modern medicines, Kymanox has proven, end-to-end solutions that are helping bring better Life Science Products to the market- and keep it there. We do all of this with heart and pride… because patients deserve better.
Kymanox, founded in 2004, serves clients from Fortune 100 companies to virtual start-up companies all across the globe. Headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC, we have US offices in Boston and Philadelphia, and since 2022 have expanded to Germany, Switzerland, and Israel.
Kymanox is an equal-opportunity employer and works diligently to protect the rights of job seekers by following all local, state, and federal laws as well as best Human Resource (HR) practices in the Life Science industry.
Gepostet am 8. Sept. 2023.