Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs in Europäischer Wirtschaftsraum
Remote Senior Software Engineer
Santander · Europäischer Wirtschaftsraum, Germany · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
Santander Auto Software is an exciting new greenfield programme currently at early stages, where we are building a brand-new, state of the art software platform and product suite that will be rolled out in 13 countries.
The business is 100% tech focused, comprised of skilled cross-border software builders, and with a leadership team made up of esteemed individual's with accomplished backgrounds from the likes of Amazon, Microsoft, and other major global tech tech players.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for skilled back end focused software engineers with experience working with Java and Spring Boot, and AWS, and who have worked in a software on demand environment. You will build Cloud-native, AWS-based, greenfield software. You will have time and support to invent solutions to a wide variety of user, business, and technical challenges. We have no cut-and-paste roles and neither will your software be of the cut-and-paste (or integrate and configure) variety. We operate a 'build it and own it' culture, and so you will have a DevOps and individual contributor mindset.
These will be key hires for back end building squads and help shape this area of the business for scale and be a key member of a fast-growing global team!
What is the core stack?
- Java18+&Spring boot
- AWS Aurora, Dynamo, etc
- GitHub / GitHub actions
Snapshot of the 'why's' for exploring opportunities with us:
- 100% remote Greenfield development (this will not change, unless you wanted to split time on site)
- Highly competitive packages + kit & peripheral budget + comprehensive benefits package)
- Highly accomplished leadership team (several ex Amazon, Microsoft, amongst other top tech firm individuals within the team)
- Work with leading edge tech, and have direct input for adding to the current arsenal
Hopefully this is enough to pique your interest! Contact me to arrange a call and to find out more!
- Private Pension
- Equipment budget
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexi Benefits
2 Stage Process:
- 60 mins Teams interview with a Senior Engineer - online coding/tech challenge, general overview of the programme, projects, role, etc.
- 90 mins Teams call - deep dive into the experience tech wise focusing on the backend and include a code review test . General behavioural questions and an open Q&A.
Gepostet am 11. Sept. 2023.