Details zum JobangebotWe are Quadcode, a company that develops a SaaS trading platform for clients around the world. Breaking the company up into different business & service units is all about making sure each one gets what it needs to grow and thrive.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Product Owner (Billing) to lead the evolution of our billing and payment processing product. In this pivotal role, you will drive the creation of a cutting-edge product that sets new industry standards and exceeds market expectations.
This position can be based in any of the following countries: Azerbaidzhan, Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Serbia.
Tasks in the Role:
- Develop and execute a competitive product strategy for market leadership;
- Drive metrics improvement and user engagement;
- Refine billing and payment funnel for optimal experiences;
- Collaborate with clients for aligned product roadmaps;
- Lead and inspire cross-functional teams effectively;
- Implement efficient project management practices;
- Promote modern product development methodologies.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as Product Owner
- Proven experience in managing billing/payment products;
- Proficiency in enhancing metrics and engagement;
- Knowledge of product development and analytics;
- Understanding of development processes;
- Strong management and leadership skills;
- Background in fintech or related areas;
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, and strategic mindset.
- Thrives under pressure with excellent communication;
- English language proficiency at least at B1 level, and fluency in Russian;
- Collaborative team player with stakeholder finesse.
- Relocation opportunity to Cyprus after a trial period;
- Remote or hybrid work model in our Cyprus office;
- Health insurance and mental health services;
- 13th salary and 21 vacation days per year;
- Provided lunches or food allowance;
- Monthly tuition reimbursement (kindergartens/schools);
- Provided professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- Sports reimbursement;
- Team buildings and parties (e.g. Japan Day at the office);
- Bonuses for special events (e.g. child's birth).
Note: All applications will be treated with strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Gepostet am 11. Sept. 2023.