Details zum JobangebotOur mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with Consensys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. Consensys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About ConsenSys Diligence
ConsenSys Diligence helps developers and smart contract architects to build more secure blockchain and smart contract applications. We are a full remote team, distributed all over the world, and are expanding our team to support the high demand for smart contract audits in the ever growing ecosystem. A growing list of our external clients, including major financial institutions, and Aave, 0x, Balancer, Uniswap, Status and many more. Our aim is to continue building the most technically-gifted, engineering-focused blockchain security team.
We are also the creators of the MythX security analysis service and Scribble runtime verification tool for Ethereum smart contracts. We also maintain a number of standard setting industry references and tools, including: SWC Registry, Smart Contract Best Practices, and Blockchain Security Database, Legions (Ethereum/EVM Node Security Toolkit), Solidity Visual Developer VScode extension, and many more.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and manage a team of security auditors and developers responsible for the security audits and developer security tooling
- Establish and execute the vision and strategy for Diligence to grow market share and revenue.
- Collaborate closely with the Head Security Researcher and Lead Product Owner to create, implement, and measure service and product strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the broader Consensys organization, including product, marketing, finance and P&T to drive team initiatives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, partners, and other stakeholders to ensure the continued security and reliability of our products and services
- Stay up-to-date with new and emerging trends, technologies, and best practices in Ethereum smart contract security, and provide thought leadership in the area of smart contract security
- Manage budgets, resourcing, interface with support service groups heavily to ensure their teams are receiving the support they need.
- Manage product managers in their group and in their teams to ensure focus on right priorities and make sure they are getting what they need to be successful
- Oversee all processes within group are running smoothly and are tracking correctly for teams to be used correctly
- Oversee high importance strategic projects that heavily impact their business
- Partner closely with People Partners
- Be effective at communicating upwards to the other OCTO leadership group + OAK and downwards to ensure their teams are getting the information they need to be successful and have clear understanding of what are the company and DevU’s priorities
- Responsible for general health of their product area as a high performing team
- Be a key contributor to setting the strategies and priorities working closely with the OCTO leadership team.
- Must have a strong auditing background as well as experience working with large auditing consultancy firms.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Consensys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consensys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).