Details zum JobangebotDescription
We are looking for you as Product Owner Telematics Devices (all genders welcome). The position isavailable immediately in full-time or part-time at our headquarters in Fulda, Germany or remot e in Europe.
What We Expect
You are shaping our telematics devices in terms of firmware, hardware, integration with our DataPlatform and tooling. As a product owner you are working with your firmware development teams daily. Shape the next telematics device generation together with the hardware engineering team and our inhouse production team. Your contribution is guided and supported by the product management team and a close relation with our OEM customers.
In return, we offer you
- Intensive Onboarding, targeted individual trainings and development opportunities
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom and plenty of room for innovative work
- Short lines of communication and well accessible team leaders
- 1on1s focused on helping you grow
- No micromanagement
- Flexitime and choice between fully remote and home office days to guarantee a nice work-life balance
- Option for a part time setup
- For onsite work: a modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events, free soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit as well as free parking spaces
- Additional allowance for gym membership and childcare as well as a free health and fitness app
- You guide the development and strategy of the telematics devices in regard to firmware, hardware, tooling and integration in our overall telematics offering
- You are part of the Scrum based development process as Product Owner
- You gather and prioritize the requirements from different stakeholders and translate them into an executable development backlog
- You coordinate closely with the firmware, hardware, test and web development teams to ensure great deliveries
- Keep all Stakeholders informed about the strategy, current roadmap, risks and opportunities of your product
- You are part of the Product Management team and develop, maintain and execute the vision and strategy of the company’s product landscape
- You guide the feature from the initial idea to the active use in production with industrial customers coming from the Off-Highway industry
- You create requirements docs and user stories, review and refine with the product team, dev- team, test-team and pilot customers
- You closely collaborate with Marketing and Sales to ensure your product reaches our customers
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, IT, electrical or industrial engineering
- Ideally you have already at least 2 years experience delivering products in the software and device space
- You have a good understanding of all stages of software development, from design to implementation
- You can learn and understand new technologies quickly
- You are fluent in English (verbal, written), German Skills are nice to have
- You have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills (verbal, written)
- You can communicate closely and effectively within a distributed, international team
- Ideally you have some experience with Telematics and CAN technology
Tools & Technologies
- CAN / CANopen
- OPC UA
- Embedded Systems
- Cloud platforms
We are a fast-growing international industrial tech company at the forefront of the IoT/Telematics revolution with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than tripled in the last six years from 60 to over 180 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Our corporate culture is characterized by internationality, diversity and agility as well as by a hands-on mentality.
We are interested in you as a person with your skills and talents. We are happy to see you adding to our diversity.